Avocado Chocolate Mousse

Paleo Gluten-Free Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
This avocado chocolate mousse is absolutely delicious! You can eat it on its own or mix in some fruits. I like mine with kiwi, strawberries and bananas. It is a great idea to pack some for picnic. Not being able to pack any sandwiches for my boyfriend, I had to get creative. I ended up packing some paleo sushi, paleo cheesecake, this mousse and some brie cheese. Yummm…! This mousse is meant to be smooth but my food processor broke and I haven’t been able to replace a new one being a poor student and all – the cheapest food processor I could find is about $20 from Big W and it’s too far from where I live. So I had to whip this up with a blender. It has chunks of avocado in it, but still very tasty.

This is also the very same mousse I used as ‘icing’ to glue my novelty car cake together. It is very flexible with what you can do with it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Ingredients:
2 avocadoes, pitted
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey
  • Pulse ingredients with a food processor until the mixture is smooth.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment