Chef Avenue 3 in 1 Turning Slicer

I've always wondered how people made zoodles. It always seemed like a lot of work. Then I found this machine. I've read about it on Paleo facebook groups which said that they were sold at farmer's markets. I never got around to going to that particular farmer's market. But then we went to CNR Kitchen in Northbridge...

My friend's looking for a paleo café to sell her paleo desserts, so we've been scouting around together. Solomon's in Highgate was our first destination. Then CNR over the weekend. The minute I saw that they were selling these at CNR, I knew I had to get them. At $35 for one, I knew this is one of the machines I would get a lot out of.

Tried it last night... made spaghetti bolognaise, and it is currently my favourite gadget I have in the kitchen. It's so simple, so compact, so neat. Now I can make all the noodles in the world out of whatever I can get my hands on!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment